First, system overview
The automobile comprehensive performance test line is an automobile detection system that applies modern detection technology, electronic technology, and computer application technology to the automobile without disintegration detection and diagnosis. It is capable of detecting and diagnosing various performance parameters of the vehicle in the room and detecting possible failures, providing a reliable basis for fully and accurately evaluating the performance and technical status of the vehicle.
The comprehensive vehicle performance test line can not only take charge of vehicle dynamics, economy, reliability and safety and environmental protection management, but also can take charge of the inspection of vehicle maintenance quality and the inspection and evaluation of the technical status of the vehicle in use, using the IPC and test line. On the weighing equipment, braking, speed, exhaust gas, smoke, lighting, sound level and other testing equipment connected, the signal of each station equipment through conditioning and collection to form a digital signal, and automatically transmitted to the host for storage, according to The test results form a complete test report, and can provide data query and analysis and statistics functions, so as to achieve automated management of vehicle safety detection and information sharing with higher authorities and related business departments.
Second, the system requirements
1. The equipment of the entire detection system has high requirements on the reliability of the main control equipment, because the detection efficiency is of vital importance to the enterprise. The main control equipment generally adopts industrial control computers, MTBF: 20,000 hours, and commercial machines generally do not consider;
2. The main control equipment is installed in the testing station, which is greatly affected by harsh environments such as vibration and dust. The main control equipment must be dust-proof, shockproof and moisture-proof.
3.Because you want to debug equipment, set parameters, display results, connect peripherals, upload data, etc., so VGA interface (2: one access detection point, one access control room), PS2 interface, COM interface, USB, LAN, LPT The interface is a must, and the USB interface is best placed in front to facilitate manual operation;
4. The main control system must complete the information collection, processing, analysis, transmission and other functions, CPU performance can not be too low, but generally do not require too high, can be applied, the general can be more than 2.4GHZ CPU, IPC stability is First and foremost, speed is secondary;
5. Extended interface: taking into account old product maintenance considerations and future development needs, general requirements Industrial PCs provide 2-3 PCI interface (expansion serial port card or CAN card or video capture card), 2-3 ISA interface (data card or Serial port card);
6. Application Chinese interface, simple operation, requires the operating system is generally Windows XP;
7. The front appearance of the IPC is exposed outside the terminal detection device, so the appearance of the two is similar.
Third, the system description
The test line can be divided into three sections. The first part of the car is the first section. It mainly detects the speed, tail gas and chassis. The second section mainly detects the braking performance. It is composed of an axle load measurement table and a brake test table. The third section mainly measures side slide, lighting, sound level and other items. After the car goes online, the LED dot matrix display provides instructions, and the driver operates according to the display's prompts. The detected trigger signal is provided by the photoelectric switch.
The detection process is: the vehicle to be checked first logs in the vehicle information to the login computer, and queues all the vehicles to be checked in the login computer. When it is found that the first station is idle, the vehicle is prompted to go online. When the developed drive shaft enters the speed test bench, the speed test bench lift plate descends under the control of the main control machine, and at the same time, the speed prompt is displayed on the display screen. Generally, 40 kilometers test is used, that is, the driver adjusts the speed to 40 kilometers, and the computer records The actual speed. After the test is completed, lift the wheel out of the lift plate and proceed to the next item. The second area is mainly for the detection of braking performance, the main equipment for the uniaxial reaction force type drum brake test stand, the motor controlled by the main control computer signal electrical cabinet drive. Then enter the third station, mainly the detection of the light, completed by the light tester, and the side skid detection when the car exits. After the test is completed, the host computer transmits the data to the data computer. The data computer prints the data according to a certain format and stores it in the database, which is ready for future inquiry. The functions of each part are described as follows:
1, login subsystem
The login function is the beginning of the computer network detection system. It mainly completes the information registration of the vehicle under inspection and provides the necessary parameters for testing.
2, outside inspection and comparison function
The external inspection station mainly performs appearance inspection of the vehicles under inspection. According to the requirements of GA468-2004, the appearance and chassis dynamics of the vehicles are checked one by one and the visual inspection results are stored in the computer.
3, online scheduling function
After the registration of the vehicle is completed, the on-line dispatching function is used to dispatch the vehicles that have logged in and passed the external inspection and complete the inspection of the items to be inspected.
4, project monitoring and control functions
The measurement and control software on the workstation is the core unit of the test line test, which has the key role of linking up and down. The main function is to complete the measurement and control functions of the input process from the input and output switch quantity, the mechanical action control, the signal conditioning after the controlled device sensor signal output, to the data acquisition and other detection processes, according to the requirements of GA468-2004 and GB7258-2004 Motor vehicle speedometer, exhaust gas, smoke, headlight, horn sound level, side slip, axle weight, brake, chassis and other items are tested and controlled to guide the pilot to perform auxiliary operations and real-time detection results determination.
5, the main control function
The main control function is generally completed by the main control IPC that also serves as the test line server. Usually, high-performance IPCs are used. The main control function mainly performs full-line control and scheduling of vehicle detection, data synthesis and storage, and usually the detection report is in the main control module. In print.
6, data management
Data management mainly refers to the query statistics of the test data and complete the relevant system settings.
7, convenient and flexible calibration function
The computer network detection system should have convenient and flexible measurement and inspection functions. Each subsystem can be calibrated by itself. The calibration program mainly provides the calibration interface for the measured values â€‹â€‹of each controlled detection device, and displays the zero output of each analog input channel of the controlled device on the interface. , A/D values â€‹â€‹and calibration values â€‹â€‹provide zero calibration and restore operations.
8, fault self-diagnosis and analysis prompt function
The computer network detection system should be able to detect its own faults in a timely manner and analyze and prompt the locations of the faults to help users eliminate the faults. That is, when the system is running, it automatically diagnoses faults such as smart cards, photoelectric switches, and various sensors or lines to ensure the normal operation of the detection system.
9, monitoring function
The monitoring function is mainly used to monitor the actual working conditions of each station on the test line, as well as the detection status and location of the online vehicle, so that the owners or management departments in the lounge can observe and understand the situation on the site, thereby improving the transparency of the test and embodying â€œfairness and fairnessâ€. "the rules.
10, road test entry function
For vehicles that cannot be detected on-line or have controversial test results, the results of braking distance, MFDD, coordination time, brake stability, road test inspectors, etc., need to be entered into a computer after being tested by the road test method and stored in the database.
Fourth, the system block diagram
V. Product List
The main control equipment: EVOC EPI machine IPC-820
1. The complete machine has high compatibility, and can be installed with various CPU cards using the IntelÂ® G41, H61, B65, Q67, and Q77 chipsets, and can support IntelÂ® LGA775 package CoreTM2 Quad, CoreTM 2 Duo CPUs (such as: E5300, E8400, Q9400, etc.) can also support IntelÂ® CoreTM Ivy Bridge/Sandy Bridge dual-core/quadron processor with LGA1155 package; support 1600/1333/1066MHz DDR3 memory, and maximum support for 4-16GB of memory; And has a wealth of interfaces, such as network interface, VGA & DVI & LVDS interface, SATA interface, USB2.0 & 3.0 interface, serial port, parallel port and so on.
2. The whole chassis adopts the EIC2.0 bus design. The connection between the mainboard and the backplane, the backplane and the application expansion card are all realized by European-style connectors. The expansion slots are 10-13, which can achieve multiple Expanded combination of ISA+PCI or PCI+PCIE.
3. The whole chassis is a 4U 19-inch upper chassis, which is made of 1.2mm thick high-quality steel sheet, sprayed with high-temperature baking paint, and has a strong structure, and has excellent heat dissipation, vibration resistance and radiant performance, and can meet vibration, The use of harsh environments such as electromagnetic interference.
VI. Advantages of EVOC products
1. The whole system adopts the EVOC EPX bus design. The CPU board and the backplane are connected by a pinhole connector. The 360 â€‹â€‹degree is surrounded by all the contacts. It has a high degree of airtightness, anti-corrosion and oxidation resistance, dust resistance, etc. Dirty, wet, high/low temperature, corrosive and other industrial bad environments cause electrical contact failures due to easy plugging, oxidation, or moldy contact between the contact surfaces of the connectors, completely eliminating all bad performance of the gold finger connection in practical use. Ensure the reliability of IPC work;
2. Once the CPU board is in place, the relative displacement between the female and male contact surfaces of the pinhole connector will not occur, relative friction will not occur, the conductive layer will not be damaged, the ability of the system to resist vibration and impact will be improved, and the equipment will be in vibration. Requirements for long-term reliable work in the environment;
3. The unique CPU backplane bracket design shifts the weight of the CPU heat sink to the metal chassis to avoid the unbalance of the contact force between the pinhole connectors. At the same time, the two connectors are more stable and will not produce relative displacement. Further improve the ability of the whole machine to work reliably under vibration environment;
4. EPX bus computer solves the traditional gold finger industrial computer platform can not supply power through the backplane, resulting in complex chassis routing; EPX bus defines PS-ON #, 5V SBS (2A) and other signals, 12V power supply has 5 pins can withstand 7A Current, to avoid control connection between the backplane and the CPU board when using the ATX power supply;
5. The EPX bus system expansion interface prioritizes high-speed control signal routing in the signal distribution. The ground signal and the high-speed control signal pins are adjacent to each other, avoiding the influence of large distributed capacitance on the signal transmission line, thereby enhancing the signal. Integrity, enhanced EMC performance, enhanced reference and shielding of high-speed signals to the ground, making the PCI and ISA extended signal quality greatly improved, and ensuring the reliability of the system;
6. The whole system adopts oil-filled shock-absorbing cushions to protect the hard disk from shocks, and the oil-filled shock-absorbing cushion is used for soft connection between the hard disk and its mounting bracket to effectively avoid the hard collision of the hard disk and the bracket under external vibration and impact force. , In order to effectively protect the hard disk from vibration or impact damage; oil cushioning structure is simple, suitable for wide temperature environment, long service life, able to shock three-dimensional vibration, compatible with different weight objects shock absorption.
7. In the industrial control industry, EVOC has accumulated, innovated and practiced for 20 years. It has successfully practiced countless mature cases in many fields in many provinces across the country. Of course, it also includes automotive testing industry. We can bring customers better, more suitable and more reliable. s solution.
The EVOC EPX bus products have the characteristics of long-term, trouble-free and stable operation in harsh industrial environments, and can well meet the hardware requirements under various harsh environments such as dust, humidity, high/low temperature, corrosion and vibration.
The application of the computer control system of the automobile comprehensive performance testing station provides an efficient and modern means for the comprehensive performance testing of the vehicle. The use of computer technology, network technology, communication technology, and video technology to establish an efficient and practical computer control system is conducive to the standardization and implementation of standards for vehicles, and the modernization of detection methods.
AC Contactor switch mainly used for making or breaking circuit at a long distance, suitable for controlling starting\stopping\reversing of AC motor. AC Contactor of korlen conforms to the requirement of IEC60947-4-1& GB14048.4 standards.
Except AC Contactor, there are many different types of low voltage electric appliances, such as Thermal Relay,Manual Motor Startor ,LED Light, Circuit Breaker, etc.
AC Contactor,Magnetic Contactor,Wafer Style Valve
Wenzhou Korlen Electric Appliances Co., Ltd. , https://www.korlenelectric.com